Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mason made a new girlfriend.

So last night I was watching TV and heard this funny jingling noise from outside and when I looked, there was another dog out there! A cute yellow lab puppy was tearing around the yard with Mason. The next door neighbor has been watching her for another neighbor, so when I told him she was missing he came over and got her.

Only to look out the window this morning and see her again! So I snapped a few pictures. I should probably go back over and tell him she's here, but they're just having so much fun playing :)

Here's Mason and Kayla.

1 comment:

Alayna and Brian Bohan said...

Haha! Our new neighbor's dogs scoot under the fence on occasion to play with Gus and Jake (unfortunately they are not well behaved and teach our dogs bad things!) Miss you guys!