Friday, August 10, 2007

Sitting at home with Roo, bored.

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss...
was, thankfully, not the last one of my life.

2. Last night I...
I watched 'Don't Forget the Lyrics', ate some Chinese food and went to bed.

3. I smoke...
cigarettes, only sometimes when I drink.

4. Tomorrow I will...
hopefully get out of bed in time to take the dog for a walk, and then go to work. Oh, and hopefully not be throwing up anymore.

5. I love...
my Jonathan and my Roo and my Mommy and Daddy

6.My room is...
boring, lackluster, not conducive to relaxation, and messy.

7. My love life...
is married, what can I say.

8. I hate it when people..
are dumb, drive bad, and make stupid comments about my dog.

10. Marriage is...
a dying institution.

11. I used to..
be a lot more fun.

12. I'm always...
reading.

13. I have a secret crush on...
Peter Sarsgaard

15. My mobile phone...
works. I guess that's all that matters.

16. When I wake up in the morning....
I snuggle with Roo

17. Before I go to bed I...
I snuggle with Roo

18.right now i am thinking of....
Jonathan, wondering how his flight is going.

19. Babies are...
unfathomable to me right now.

20. I get on myspace...
at least twice a day.

21. Today I...
puked and layed around the house.

22. Tonight I will...
go to bed, cause the night's almost over.

23. I really want to...
go back to massage school.

No comments: